Friday, February 8, 2008

Goodbye Ugly Hats


All you Project Runway fans know what I'm talking about. It's about freaking time!!

Even besides the ugly hats, and the incessant weeping at the drop of a hat, Ricky's designs were just never that good, and his execution through the first half of the show were horrendous! I can't believe he outlasted Kit. Blech.

So now, I'd say I'm rooting for Sweet P, even though she's clearly in over her head, and Christian, who is annoying but entertaining, and not to mention, pretty damn talented. Although I also really like Chris, and was happy to see him score a win.

I'm also starting to get excited for the new season of Top Chef! Woohoo!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If Chris does not win fan favorite, I may kill someone.

Unknown said...

And I should have said this before: if Rami ends up showing in Bryant Park and sends twelve draped dresses down the runway, I may kill yet another person. I'm on a rampage!