Thursday, February 28, 2008

Did he just say what I thought he said?

HUMAN hair? If you could see me now, you'd know that I am shivering in disgust. Don't get me wrong, I liked Chris a lot and was really rooting for him to make it into the top 3. In fact, I was a little surprised that he didn't win Fan Favorite. But his collection....I can only sadly shake my head. From what I saw in Entertainment Weekly last week, I was already a little nervous by how "Goth girl" it looked. Although, I will say that it looked better on last night's show than I thought. But overall, I think Rami deserved his win.

Now I'm just annoyed that I have to wait yet another week for the actual finale! How much longer can they drag this thing out?! I think it's probably going to be a dead heat between Rami and Christian.

1 comment:

Dawn Endres said...

That was funny when what's his name said his gag reflux just kicked in. LOL! Human hair. Gross! I'm not sure who will win. I know what you mean about dragging it out. Sheesh!