Monday, August 13, 2007

the lazy way out

This is what it's come to, using pre-made templates. Yes, I know. I suck. But I'm going to go ahead and hide behind the excuse that I just had a baby and don't have time to do things from scratch anymore. Despite the fact that I finally took down the woefully outdated BitchyAsianGirl site (which I'm hoping to get back up one of these days), and most of my free time goes into updating Evelyn's site, I still have a lot of random thoughts rattling around in my head, so what better way to purge them than to post them here, for the world to see (or ignore)?



So what kind of self-important word vomit do I have to offer? Well, there's the obvious baby-related topics, although I'll save most of the bragging for the blog on Evelyn's site. But more likely, it'll be about whatever crafty nonsense I'm working on, my latest random obsession, bad reality television, what's for dinner....I don't know, whatever is keeping me up at night. I welcome any and all comments, positive and negative, as, at the very least, it lets me know that someone's actually reading this.

No comments: