Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hooray hooray hooray!

Honestly, I've been too busy with travel, other blogs, and life in general to keep up with this blog for some time now. My tolerance for reality tv has also hit an all-time low. It makes me sad to realize that my original project has sort of turned into the red-headed stepchild. I'm going to try harder to keep up, but I won't lie, posts here will probably become even more sporadic.

I'm also starting to feel like it's a bit dumb to even post about Top Chef or Project Runway when there are a billion other bloggers writing about them and they probably don't wait 4 days to post either. Whatevs, I'm guessing most of them don't have hyperactive 2-year-olds driving them crazy night and day either. So I'll just say, hooray for Rick Bayless for winning Top Chef Masters (had to root for the hometown guy), hooray for the return of regular Top Chef (T can now resume his crush on Padma) and super hooray for the return of Project Runway!

And then, just because this sketch came up in conversation recently, here's a funny.

No comments: