Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Conan's back!

I was very excited to watch Conan's new show for the first time last night. I think overall, he did great. Loved the opening segment with him running across the country! The Universal Studios tour bit was also pretty funny, but I'm biased because I've always loved it when Conan has done stuff like that. I also enjoyed his little tribute to his 1992 Taurus, which also happened to feature my college roommate, Kate Lee (she's the girl with the hose)!

He did seem a little jittery during the monologue, but I suppose most people would be. I was also happy to see Andy back, but a little disappointed that he was exiled to a little podium off of the main stage for the entire show. Will Ferrell was entertaining as always and I thought Pearl Jam was kinda just meh.

For those that missed it, here's the opening:


And I really wanted to post the bit with my friend, Kate, but unfortunately it's not up on Hulu (yet). I'll get it up when I can find it.

No comments: