Wednesday, June 11, 2008

shameless plug

I'm up way too late and bored, but not quite ready for bed, so I thought I'd mention this Bzz Agent thing I just started doing. Basically, it's a program where you sign up to be a part of marketing campaigns and talk about the stuff the send you. I don't get any money for it, just free stuff. And the "Bzz" doesn't necessarily have to suck up and be glowing, if you know what I mean.

However, that being said, I recently got on my first campaign, which was for these Back to Nature brand nuts and trail mixes. I got a box with a bunch of snack packs in it, and I have to say, they were quite yummy. I liked that the nuts were roasted without extra oil, so they weren't super greasy, and they were lightly salted, but not drowning in salt. Yum!

No comments: