Monday, March 10, 2008

Christian's collection was, say it with me now...

FIERCE!

Totally not my style at all, so even if I was skinny enough to wear any of it, I probably wouldn't, but then again, who's to say what I'd wear if I were skinny enough? But I digress. So Christian was the big winner of this season's Project Runway, and despite the fact that he's a cocky little bastard, he totally deserved it. I thought his collection was really cohesive and just enough 'out there,' if that makes any sense. Rami's collection was good too, but I think some of it was just a little off the mark. But that woven dress was AMAZING. I wish I had the body to wear that! And maybe someplace to wear it too.

Now we just have the long countdown till the next season begins (insert single tear here). Although it helps a little that Top Chef starts this week, and in my hometown, no less! Woohoo!

1 comment:

Dawn Endres said...

LOL! You're too funny. hehe! I wish I had the body too. I don't even look in the mirror any more I just barely glance if that. haha! I can't wait til' TOP CHEf starts! I love that show! Yay for BRAVO!